So, what information will we acquire from people that visit our blog or website?
When requesting a quote or additional information on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or favorite superhero (to make the experience more enjoyable, of course).
When will we gather this information?
We grab this information any time you fill out a request form.
How will we use it?
We might use the information we’ve gathered in the following ways:
- To make our website more amazing
- To make sure we know how best to answer your enquiries
- To ask you what you love about us
We’re not going to sell or trade your information because we want to keep it all to ourselves.
Fair Information Principles
We act accordingly to follow the 10 Privacy Principles laid out in PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) in order to protect your information and remain accountable to our clients.
Usage of your Email Address
We want your email address so that we can get you the information you need, and follow up with you.
Here’s some stuff we won’t do:
- We won’t try to trick you with misleading subject lines
- We won’t leave out our address; it will always be at the bottom of our emails
- We won’t make you wait forever to unsubscribe if that’s what you really want
If you happen to decide that you aren’t interested in talking to us anymore, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will remove you from the list.
If you have any questions, or you just want to chat, you’re welcome to contact us at the address below!
201-3204 Parsons Rd NW
Edmonton, AB Canada T6N 1M2
Last Edited on 2019-02-22